Eternal Kingdom - Land of Endless Tales
** EternalKingdom is in the process of a huge revamp. Please be patient as I take the time to perfect things. - InnerSolace

Welcome to EternalKingdom. Hopefully you are here because you're seeking a new place to role-play.

Put your imagination to the test; register and help make a better role-play community. It's time for us to let our creativity run free. There is no limit to the stories and possible memories that you can create with us.

A site for role-players from all around. Role-play to your heart's content or compete in fierce battles with others. Let your imagination run wild as you create your own role-play or join something on-going. Welcome to EternalKingdom, and enjoy your stay.

HomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
If you are new to role-play and would like to get into it, click here for a guide.
Be sure to refer EternalKingdom to your friends so we can get more role-play action going on. Please have a good day.
Click here to Like us on Facebook so you can get updates as soon as they're announced.

Share | 

Facebook Fanpage Created

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
InnerSolace
Owner
Owner

Role-Play Type :
  • Fantasy
Years/Experience :
  • 7+ Years
First RP Site : MySpace Age : 25

PostSubject: Facebook Fanpage Created   Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:31 am

A new Facebook fanpage has been created for EternalKingdom. With this fanpage, users will be able to "Like" the page if they have a Facebook account. This is a great move to make, because as we all know, there are many role-players who use Facebook. Because of this, I am in hopes of the site becoming more noticed, and in turn, more active with a lot of new users to come. If you have a Facebook account and you want to help get it noticed, please log in to Facebook and either type in "Eternal Kingdom - Land of Endless Tales" (it MUST have "Land of Endless Tales" in its name to be the correct one) or go to the link that I will be displaying below.

http://www.facebook.com/eternalxkingdom

Other Stuff:

I give my thanks to Caliber Crescendo, who is a user of this site, for giving me the idea of doing this. Without her, I would have never known about this possibility.

Let the blades of the old be hewn into the lives of the new. Let the ways of the old be transcribed in the pages of the new. Let the wisdom of the old pass to the new. Let the new be mentored by the old.
Back to top Go down

Facebook Fanpage Created
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1