Eternal Kingdom - Land of Endless Tales
** EternalKingdom is in the process of a huge revamp. Please be patient as I take the time to perfect things. - InnerSolace

Welcome to EternalKingdom. Hopefully you are here because you're seeking a new place to role-play.

Put your imagination to the test; register and help make a better role-play community. It's time for us to let our creativity run free. There is no limit to the stories and possible memories that you can create with us.

A site for role-players from all around. Role-play to your heart's content or compete in fierce battles with others. Let your imagination run wild as you create your own role-play or join something on-going. Welcome to EternalKingdom, and enjoy your stay.

HomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
If you are new to role-play and would like to get into it, click here for a guide.
Be sure to refer EternalKingdom to your friends so we can get more role-play action going on. Please have a good day.
Click here to Like us on Facebook so you can get updates as soon as they're announced.

Share | 

Updates - [12/22/10]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hal™
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Updates - [12/22/10]   Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:13 am

A new section has been added for those who are looking for an area to post anything role-play related that is custom created. Adjustments to the hierarchy of the forum set-up is subject to change, once I am able to reformat the display to a more appropriate look. Feel free to post your OC information in that section of the forum.

In other news,

Aside from the General Discussion topic, another section will be implemented later that focuses on some of the more common topics (albeit generalized,) that deserve their own section in the forums. Some of these topics range from music to video games.

Advertising helps! Those who want to help EK develop should advertise every so often, or invite friends who would be interested in what EK is trying to emulate. We want this site to grow, and to do that, contributions outside of the staff will help further our growth.

On another note, at some point, there may be a section that goes in-depth with fighting styles—from Turn-based to S20.

Again, these are all ideas. They may or not be implemented, but it is something to keep in mind.

—Alcarius

Owner
Owner

Role-Play Type :
  • Fantasy
Years/Experience :
  • 7+ Years
First RP Site : MySpace Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Updates - [12/22/10]   Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:38 am

Excellent post, but I can't help but wonder about the importance of subsections for other general subjects other than the main 'General Discussion" section. The only thing it would do is flesh out the forums more, but I don't really think that it's needed, considering the description for General Discussion details that users can talk about whatever they wish in that section.

Other than that, I have to second what you said about others helping to make EK grow. There is only so much that we can do on our own, guys. We don't know everyone who comes online, and that is where you all come in. I will do everything in my power, as site owner, to make sure that EK becomes successful. However, I don't know quite as many people these days as some of you do, so any help in making the community grow would be appreciated. Please refer the website to whoever you think would be a good addition.

Also, I have to say, you have been a wonderful co-administrator for the website, Alcarius. All your contributions are appreciated greatly. I know that together, we and the staff can make sure this site flourishes to be something greater than even the competing RealChat.

Let the blades of the old be hewn into the lives of the new. Let the ways of the old be transcribed in the pages of the new. Let the wisdom of the old pass to the new. Let the new be mentored by the old.
Back to top Go down

Updates - [12/22/10]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1